Deadline: March 2, 2017
Visual Artist Applications for the 2017 Utah Arts Festival Artist Marketplace are accepted online through www.zapplication.org. If you are already a member of Zapplication, go directly to the Utah Arts Festival Zapplication page. Read below for details on application and booth fees.
Application deadline is March 2, 2017. There is a $35 fee to apply to the show and artists who are juried in will pay a $600 booth fee ($700 for corner booths) for the 4-day festival.
The application deadline has passed. Please consider applying next year!
2017 Deadlines & Important Dates
- March 2: Application, four images & $35 jury fee due.
- March 4: Jury
- March 17: Notification of jury decisions.
- April 7: Booth rental fee due. Fee deposited upon receipt. If we do not have your payment by April 13 you will be dropped from the show.
- April 17: Final withdrawal date without forfeiture of booth rental fee.
- June 21: Artist Check in and hospitality
- June 22-25: 2017 Utah Arts Festival
The 41st annual Utah Arts Festival is scheduled for June 22 – 25, 2017 at the Library Square in downtown Salt Lake City. More than 160 visual artists from across the country are juried in to participate in our Artist Marketplace. The Utah Arts Festival is the largest, outdoor multi-discipline event held in Utah. Having garnered numerous awards internationally, nationally and locally, the Festival remains one of the premiere events that kick off the summer in Utah each June. More than 80,000 patrons enjoy four days of award-winning fine arts in the Artist Marketplace, live performances on six stages, street theater, fine arts exhibition, a film program, children’s art, urban art and culinary arts.