This year, the Festival is asking you to draw on your inner artist and design a t-shirt for the 2017 Utah Arts Festival. Up to four winning designs will be reproduced on hundreds of t-shirts, to be sold on site during Utah’s premier summer arts event, June 22 to 25, 2017. Each individual who submits an entry will receive two tickets to the 2017 Festival, and the winning designer will be awarded bragging rights plus eight, individual 2017 tickets and two Friends for a Day passes.
Portray your love of the Festival in your own unique style and submit your design before midnight on March 24, 2017.
- The design may contain up to 3 colors, no blends or shading.
- Maximum size is 12"x12".
- Design must be submitted in an .eps or Adobe Illustrator file.
- A simple, easily transferable design may be preferred during the selection process.
- Please include “Utah Arts Festival 2017” somewhere in your design.
- Winning artists may be asked to meet with the printing company to ensure quality printing.
- Design contestants may submit up to three entries.
- The winning designers will be featured in the Utah Arts Festival’s May “Festivity” e-newsletter and receive eight individual tickets to the Utah Arts Festival 2017 and two Friends for a Day passes.
Unity. The love of art brings us together. Whether we make it, study it, or simply experience it, art is something we can all gather around and enjoy. As a community, we can be united in our passion for expression.
- The contest begins February 6, and runs through midnight on March 24, 2017.
- The winner will be notified on or before April 3, 2017.
EMAIL YOUR SUBMISSION(S)
- Email your submission(s) and address questions to Amanda Neff, , 801-322-2428.
- You must include your full name, email, phone number and mailing address with your submission(s).
THE FINE PRINT
- The Submission must be the original work of the Entrant. The Submission must be owned by the Entrant, and may not be subject to a rights license or other contractual obligations that limit the Entrants ownership rights.
- All Submissions will become property of the Utah Arts Festival and, therefore, may be used at a later date.
- The Entrant must meet all eligibility requirements. Minimum age for participation is 13 in compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act.
- Submissions may not contain content that violates any third-party rights (e.g., trademarked or copyrighted images) or any content that is defamatory, obscene or deemed otherwise inappropriate by the Utah Arts Festival.
- By entering the Contest, Entrant grants an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide non-exclusive license to the Utah Arts Festival and its related companies to reproduce, distribute, and/or display the Submission.
- By entering the Contest, Entrant grants the Utah Arts Festival the right to release their name and address (city and state only).
- No purchase necessary.