The 2022 Utah Arts Festival
June 23 - 26, 2022
Thursday - Saturday: noon to 11pm
Sunday: noon to 9pm
Downtown Salt Lake City
Library and Washington Squares
(200 East 400 South, Salt Lake City)
Admission Ticket Prices
$13 online (+ fees)
Children 12 and under
4-Day Festival Pass
Seniors (65+) & Military
(Fees apply when purchased online. Valid ID must be presented upon entry.)
Buy Tickets Now
Looking for a premium festival experience?
Become a Friend with Benefits (and get your Friends Credentials as part of your donation), please check out the details and Friends levels on our Friends with Benefits donation page.
Plan Your Festival
Festival Box Offices & Entrances
The Box Office Entrances to the Utah Arts Festival open during the three festival days:
- Library Arch Main Entrance - located midblock on 400 South between 200 East and 300 East: This is the main Festival entrance, and it is closest to the TRAX line and underground parking.
- The Park Entrance - located on the corner of 500 South and 300 East: This entrance is perfect for large groups visiting the Festival and those with special needs.
- City & County Entrance (South) - located midblock between 200 East and State Street on 500 South (south side of the City & County Bldg), next to the Art Yard, Toddler Zone and Face Painting areas.
- City & County Entrance (North) – located midblock between 200 East and State Street on 400 South (north side of the City & County Bldg).
Skip the line and get your ticket immediately!
Tickets are now available to purchase online and sent straight to your inbox or mobile device. Online tickets are $13 + processing and can be purchased through the end of the Festival, so you can purchase before you arrive, on your way, or even from a mobile device when you get to the Festival grounds.
If you prefer to make your purchase in-person at the Festival, please note that we accept cash only for purchases at an on-site box office. ATMs will be available at each box office if you prefer to buy your tickets in-person. Click on the button below to buy tickets now.
The Festival takes great pride in making the Utah Arts Festival accessible for all patrons. The staff, board, coordinators and vendors have all been apprised of the need to treat all our patrons with the utmost courtesy and be of assistance whenever necessary to ensure a pleasant experience at the Utah Arts Festival.
We want your experience at our event to be stellar! If at any time you need assistance, please feel free to contact any staff person on site. For questions, more information, or to make a request for accommodation please contact or call 801-322-2428.
Transportation & Parking
UTA - Light Rail, Train and Bus
As a sponsor UTA is providing TICKET AS FARE. Your festival ticket is your UTA fare for date or dates stated on the ticket. This promotion gives you unlimited access to FrontRunner, TRAX, bus and UTA On Demand.
TRAX Red Line takes you to the Festival's front door at Library Square, as do numerous bus routes.
In partnership with the Salt Lake City Bicycle Collective a FREE Bike Valet lot is provided on 400 South just north of the City & County Building. Bike lot hours are noon to 11:30pm Thursday thru Saturday, noon to 9:30pm Sunday.
Drive and Park
Downtown Salt Lake City has more than 30,000 parking spots. Check out parkingslc.com for the latest information, Parking Map, and apps that help you park downtown. Please obey all parking rules while you enjoy the Festival.
Information Booth & Festival Store
Located midblock on 200 East, you'll find plenty of helpful volunteers, guides, maps, and other information to ensure a great visit at the Information Booth. Pick up some fashionable and fun Festival gear at the Festival Store provided by Huge Brands. You can also shop online year-round.
Located on the east end of the walkway in front of The Leonardo, First Aid is provided by Salt Lake Regional Medical Center.
Security and Lost & Found
Security is on the Library Plaza in the retail space next to the Library Arch Main Entrance. You will also find the Lost & Found at Security.
Please be aware that by entering the Utah Arts Festival, you consent to your image and/or likeness being used, without compensation, in video and photography for marketing purposes to promote the festival.
Prohibited and Restricted Items List
For everyone’s safety and enjoyment here, all guests and their personal property are subject to inspection prior to admittance into the venue. Please leave the following items at home.
- Aerosol cans
- Animals of any kind (this does not include service animals)
- Banners or signs of any type or size
- Canned goods
- Large size coolers or ice chests
- Blankets larger than 10 x10
- Camping chairs with high backs
- Drones or any other unmanned aircraft systems
- Explosive or incendiary items
- Gas masks or filtered respirators (Exception: Oxygen masks that fit over the nose and mouth that are connected to an oxygen tank)
- Glass, thermal, or metal containers
- Laser pointers
- Pepper, Mace, OC, or any other chemical irritant sprays
- Selfie sticks
- Skateboards, inline skates, or Hoverboards
- Sound amplification equipment
- Throwing toys
- Toys that resemble weapons
- Weapons of any kind. Including but not limited to: guns or rifles regardless of delivery method or projectile, knives or sharp objects two and one half (2 1⁄2) inches in length, hatchets, axes, slingshots, metal knuckles, nunchucks, mace, shovels, or any other instrument that security may determine that could be used to cause personal or property damage.
- The use of tobacco, or vaping equipment is not permitted in the venue.
Frequently Asked Questions
Thursday, June 23 – Saturday, June 25, 2022 from noon to 11pm, and Sunday, June 26, 2022 from noon to 9pm.
Library Square in Salt Lake City, Utah
Address: 200 East 400 South
The Festival footprint stretches from 300 East to the City & County Building and from 400 South to 500 South.
- Adult Admission: purchase in-person: $15 / buy online: $13 + fees
- Children 12 and under: FREE
- 4-Day Festival Pass: $45
- Seniors (65+) & Military: $8 (Fees apply when purchased online. Valid ID must be presented upon entry.)
Note: Fees apply when purchased online, in-person ticket purchases are cash only.
Tickets are available online using the links above for leading up to and during the Utah Arts Festival.
During the Festival, admission tickets are available for purchase at five on-site box office locations:
- Library Arch Main Entrance – located midblock on 400 South between 200 East and 300 East). This is the main Festival entrance. Closest to the TRAX line and underground parking.
- The Park Entrance – located on the corner of 500 South and 300 East. This entrance is perfect for large groups visiting the Festival and those with special needs.
- City & County Entrance (South) – located midblock between 200 East and State Street on 500 South (south side of the City & County Building). Next to the Art Yard, Toddler Zone and Face Painting areas.
- City & County Entrance (North) – located midblock between 200 East and State Street on 400 South (north side of the City & County Building). Near the Festival Stage, Epicurosity and the Sponsor Patio.
There are several privately owned parking lots close by the Festival grounds ranging in price from $7-$12 (check out Parking SLC website for a lot of good info on lots and apps). Limited parking is also available underneath the Library. The Utah Arts Festival is also proud to offer a great alternative to driving your car as part of our eARTh Team Environmental Program. Guests are able to ride their bikes to the Festival and park them FOR FREE at the Valet Bike Lot, run by our friends at the Salt Lake Bike Collective.
We also encourage patrons to consider taking TRAX to the Library Square Station which drops you off right at our front door. Please be aware of when the last bus or train runs so you don't miss your ride home! (Visit UTA's route schedule for more info.)
The Festival takes great pride in making the event accessible for all patrons. Wheelchairs are available for check out at all Festival box office locations. Designated handicap vehicle parking is available on the corner of 500 South and 300 East. Temporary ramps have been installed to provide wheelchair access on the grounds of the Festival. We also provide ADA-approved port-o-potties for individuals in wheelchairs. Please see our Accessibility Guide for details.
While we take every effort to make the Festival site accessible, we realize it is a temporary, outdoor venue and there may be permanent structures erected that are beyond our control to comply with ADA regulations. If at any time a patron should need assistance maneuvering on the Festival grounds, we are more than happy to assist. Please contact a security guard or box office personnel and they can arrange for assistance.
We would love to have your help putting on the Festival! From set up to serving sodas, working in the Art Yard to booth sitting for the artists….we can use YOU! Click here for more information.
No animals are allowed on the Festival grounds. The ONLY exception is service dogs per new federal ADA laws that define a service animal as a dog. No other animals will be permitted on the Festival grounds under any circumstance. If you have questions about this definition, please consult the Department of Justice, 28 CFR Part 35 that deals with clarifying the definition of service animals as dogs for the purposes of public events. Please also review our Accessibility Guide.
We've got great food and beverages available inside, and that's part of the fun! No outside food will be permitted. Outside beverages, with the exception of a factory sealed water bottle, are prohibited. For hydrating, we encourage you to bring an empty re-usable water bottle so you can fill up with the free water available at various locations throughout the Festival.
Yes, we have beer and wine available for purchase. If you plan to drink, you MUST have and show a valid ID.
No. In accordance with Salt Lake City Ordinance, no smoking is permitted in city parks, recreational areas, cemeteries or near mass gatherings.
We sometimes photograph visitors for promotional or archival purposes. Entry into the Utah Arts Festival or attending any Utah Arts Festival sponsored event grants permission for use of these images.
For your safety, please remember . . .
- No outside food or beverages, except factory sealed bottles of water, are allowed. But consider bringing an empty re-usable water bottle to fill at water stations.
- All bags & containers are subject to search.
- No animals (except service dogs for special needs patrons — please see the Accessibility Guide for more info).
- No bicycles – park them at our secure Bike Lot (located mid-block on 400 South to the north of the City County Building).
- No skates or skateboards.
- No fliers, handbills, product distribution or soliciting.
- No weapons allowed.